SEVEN UNIQUE ADVANTAGES OF THIS LUXURY CORNER-APARTMENT ON THE SECOND FLOOR
1. Location, location, location. Brilliant central living in a newly built complex with only eight apartments on the slow lane Bilderdijklaan, with its closest neighbour the world-famous Van Abbemuseum with magnificent landscaped garden by Piet Oudolf and within walking distance of the centre with various (Michelin star) restaurants, Muziekgebouw, Parktheater and the Stadswandelpark.
2. Freedom of choice: this apartment with a living area of approximately 160 m² is offered casco; there is complete freedom of choice to design the whole according to your own taste and wishes.
3. Light and sight. The living spaces with extra-high ceilings are optimally oriented, i.e. right south. The many ceiling-high windows give the living in Bilderdijkliving exceptional daylight with a view of green along the river Dommel on the one hand and of old and new Eindhoven on the other.
4. Outdoor space. The outdoors is an essential part of your living space all year round, thanks to the remarkably large, covered and completely finished roof terrace on the southeast with an area of approximately 23 m².
5. Parking and storage space. No problem at all in the heart of the city, thanks to the safe private parking space and the closed private storage room on the ground floor.
6. Durable, comfortable and gas-free. Much attention has been paid to the energy-conscious generation of heat for heating. The underfloor heating can also be used as floor cooling. The energy consumption is low due to the high insulation value of the entire building and the triple glazing in all windows, which are standard equipped with blinds. The PV solar panels provide electricity in the common areas.
7. The opportunity to live in an exclusive and small-scale complex in a grand and spacious manner. After all, in the center of Eindhoven as far as new-build apartments are concerned, only large-scale high-rise is expected in the coming ten years.
Year of construction: 2019
Living area: approximately 160 m²
Surface area of other indoor space (storage room on the ground floor): approximately 5 m²
Surface area of building-related outdoor space (roof terrace): approximately 23 m²
Total area: approximately 188 m²
Content: approximately 550 m³
A rare opportunity arises: a small, newly built apartment complex on the most special location in the heart of Eindhoven with parking and outdoor space. In this high segment, such exclusive opportunities rarely occur, let alone at this location, with the Van Abbemuseum as its immediate neighbour.
EXCLUSIVE LIVING BROUGHT TO LIVE
The design was made by the renowned Diederendirrix architects. In terms of configuration, the newly built complex forms an integral part of the existing buildings. Each building stands on its own, has its own architectural style and identity, but together they form an ensemble. On the one hand, the residential building is connected to the Van Abbemuseum via the adjoining expedition, which is fully integrated into the building design. On the other hand, the residential building relates to the monumental Bosman villa on the Stratumsedijk. The building lines of the apartment building and the villa have been aligned, so that they now lie side by side on the street in a flowing line. In terms of scale and size, the building blends in with the existing streetscape.
The residential building has five storeys, with the beautiful entrance hall, parking and other facility functions accommodated on the ground floor. On the left, the Van Abbemuseum's expedition seems to form a whole with the apartment complex, but in reality, they are architecturally separate building volumes.
There are three luxury apartments on the first floor, two apartments on the second and third floors and a penthouse on the top floor. They range from 110 m² to 270 m². The penthouse is slightly lower than the floors below and provides the building with a crowning glory.
To give personal style and taste all the space you need, you have the freedom to choose your own design and wishes, there are no set-off items for kitchen, sanitary facilities or otherwise.
So you choose how you live and shape your urban life. It is even possible to adjust the layout of the apartments, as described in this information, according to your own insight and taste, provided that they are structurally and technically possible.
BILDERDIJKLIVING GIVES ROOM TO LIVE
Bilderdijkliving will be a pleasant living environment, your little paradise of peace and quiet in the heart of the city. Whatever phase of life, your apartment is life cycle proof.
The level of finishing is of this time. To name a few examples: all houses are prepared for home automation, all visible roofs are provided with sustainable green (sedum) and the PV solar panels deliver the electricity in the general areas. The smallest details have been thought of; from electric outdoor sun protection with wind protection to spacious roof terraces on the sunny side, from an indoor, private parking garage with automatic gate to underfloor heating as well as top cooling.
The construction itself can safely be called robust; the entire complex meets the highest insulation requirements thanks to a thick shell and consistently applied triple insulation glass that shuts out heat, cold and sound while allowing light and visibility. In combination with balanced and silent ventilation, underfloor heating and top cooling by the hybrid air / water pump per apartment ensures an optimal indoor climate.
LAYOUT BILDERDIJKLAAN 4
This is the only apartment on the second floor that is still available. This house covers with 160 square meters the entire right part of this floor.
The spacious hall has the toilet on the left with connections for floating closet and sink.
TECHNICAL AND STORAGE SPACE
The door next to the toilet leads to the large technical room with the installation of the air source heat pump and boiler. There are connections for a washer and dryer, with ample space for storage and stock.
The extra wide hallway gives access to all the living spaces in this house. Thanks to the slightly protruding kitchen wall, a beautiful niche has been created near the bedroom door, which lends itself perfectly to a cupboard or shelves for special (art) objects.
OPEN KITCHEN, SITTING AND DINING ROOM
The heart of this house is a spacious space that can be freely arranged and decorated. All connections, supplies and drains for the kitchen and a large cooking island are prepared. The daylight is optimal, thanks to three large windows in the front (south), the two sliding doors to the outdoor area and the two windows on the east, in the side wall. Large furniture and indoor plants? This considerable open-plan space provides the meters for them.
Outside and yet inside, this terrace is a real extension of the living space with no less than twenty square meters. Thanks to the column-free corner and the steel, twisted balustrade, the view to the southeast is as good as free, to the existing and new Eindhoven. The outdoor space can also be designed and used according to one's own taste; there are already connections for lighting, equipment and water, so an outdoor kitchen is one of the possibilities.
This room has a full height window with light and a view of the side wall of the Van Abbemuseum. The room can be used as an office or as a gym, for example.
Directly adjacent is the very spacious bathroom, which is accessible from the hall and the master bedroom. The bathroom can be set up and designed entirely to your liking and taste; all connections and pipes are prepared and laid, also for underfloor heating. Double sink, walk-in shower, bath, floating toilet? Everything is possible.
At the end of the spacious corridor is the master bedroom with large windows on the east, so morning sun and view towards the Geldropseweg. In the rear facade is also a window over the full height, for extra light. This bedroom has a private, space-saving sliding door in the wall to the adjacent bathroom.
APARTMENT COMPLEX BILDERDIJKLIVING
To the left of the middle is the front door to the entrance hall. This is warmly finished with a caramel marble floor and ceiling spots. Each apartment has its own mailbox and meter cupboard with bamboo veneer finish. Guests and suppliers report via the videophone system, so you can always see who is ringing the doorbell. The door to the storerooms can be operated with your electronic key, as well as the door to the parking garage.
The parking garage at the bottom of the complex is for private use only. The matching steel gate can also be operated remotely with an electronic key. In the insulated and light garage, at least one parking space is available for each apartment. The large windows with tinted glass in the facade reach from ceiling to floor, for visibility and daylight. There is a charging point for electric cars at each pitch.
STORAGE AND PARKING BICYCLES
Next to the main entrance are the separate storerooms with their own doors. Space is reserved in the front as a place to park bicycles, including contact points for charging bicycle batteries. This room also has full height windows for visibility and light and is accessible via the main entrance.
ELEVATOR AND STAIRS
The quiet and spacious Schindler elevator is designed for 13 people. The two separate staircases with their own secure access are made of robust concrete and equipped with stylish carpeting and railing.
Bilderdijkliving is distinguished on the residential level and comfort. To give an idea of the detailed finish:
- PV solar panels on the roof, for the electricity in the common areas.
- Low-noise hybrid air/water pump with separate boiler for sustainable, gas-free and energy-efficient heating (via the floor), hot water supply and top cooling.
- Balance ventilation with heat recovery.
- Manually operated electric external blinds with automatic wind protection.
- Outdoor area with its own crane and sockets.
- Triple glazing in all windows. This optimum insulating glass keeps heat, cold and noise out without compromising on light and visibility.
- An eye for a safe feeling: the double stairs with emergency lighting run around each other and end up in the entrance hall and the garage.
- A videophone system shows you who is ringing the doorbell to remotely open the garage door and main entrance. Each apartment is equipped with an acoustic and optical smoke detector on the electricity grid.
LOCATION AND VIEWS
You will be visibly surrounded by the finest that Eindhoven has to offer: the stately green of the area around the city walk park and the international modern art of the Van Abbemuseum behind you. The adjoining magnificent garden designed by Piet Oudolf, known from The High Line in New York. Behind it are the babbling Dommel and the administrative centre of the city. Your immediate neighbour is the famous museum, with the existing national monument and the accompanying new building with pond and museum café, designed by the famous architect Cahen, born nearby in Geldrop.
Nearby you will find several cultural centres and shops, and numerous restaurants and nightlife, including the excellent restaurants Zarzo (Michelin star), Valenzia and El Puente within 200 meters.
The Bilderdijklaan itself has stylish buildings from the first half of the last century, including the art and culture platform Albert van Abbehuis in the monumental villa. The street is part of the slow lane, the separate and double bike path in and around the city. As a result, the avenue is traffic-low, with only one-way traffic and double, spacious green areas.
EINDHOVEN AND SURROUNDINGS
Technology, design and knowledge
Internationally, Eindhoven has grown in recent years and is renowned for its technology, design and knowledge. The Brainport region Eindhoven is one of the smartest regions in the world. The government, knowledge institutes and large companies work closely together on the tasks for tomorrow's society, especially with regard to energy, health and mobility. This mainly happens at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Fontys Colleges, Design Academy, High Tech Campus Eindhoven, Automotive Campus in Helmond and at companies such as ASML, NXP, DAF, Philips and their many high-quality chain partners.
Eindhoven also has a lot to offer culturally, for example with the internationally renowned Van Abbemuseum, Parktheater and various venues for classical and modern music, such as Effenaar and Muziekgebouw Eindhoven.
Eindhoven is one of the greenest cities in the Netherlands. This is particularly visible in, for example, Genneper Parks, the leafy Stadswandelpark with sculpture garden and the Philips De Jongh walking park.
In the city and region, you will find several Michelin-starred restaurants, such as Zarzo, Wiesen, Karpendonkse Hoeve, De Rozario (Helmond) and Wollerich (Sint Oedenrode). Tribeca (Heeze), De Lindehof (in Nuenen, within cycling distance) and De Treeswijkhoeve (Waalre) even have two stars. The city also has trendy hotspots such as the Downtown Gourmet Market and Kazerne, and various innovative restaurants, cafés and culinary shops in all sorts of flavours and concepts, such as DOYY. Hip city centre Strijp-S has for example the Ketelhuis, Intelligentia Taste Rooms and Mood. A little further on in Strijp-R you will find the domain of renowned designer Piet Hein Eek, with restaurant, shop, expo, gallery, reception area, workshops and offices.
Eindhoven is also known as a sports city, of course thanks to top soccer club PSV and the international Pieter van den Hoogenband swimming stadium. There are several golf courses nearby: Golf Course Welschap, Eindhovensche Golf, Golf & Countryclub De Tongelreep and Golfclub De Gendersteyn. The city also has several swimming pools, an ice rink and numerous sports clubs, schools and accommodation for the urban sports for which Eindhoven is famous.